Vegas market professionals will lead the panelists
The Las Vegas Market Signature Market Pros program will feature Ahead of the Curve panelists for the first time for the market from August 22-26. Ahead of the Curve presents the product of the Las Vegas market chosen by the trendsetters in collaboration with Luxury interiors + Design.
“The Las Vegas Market Exclusive Product Trends programs are unparalleled tools for shoppers to discover and source must-have products,” said Dorothy Belshaw, Director of Marketing and Customer Service at International Market Centers. “Ahead of the Curve trend identification and real-time exploration of market resources by Market Pro combine to create a trend training that inspires buyers as they plan their trips to the Las Vegas market. and through their in-person supply. “
Market Pros are taste makers in retail, design, and publishing who provide market advice and publish live from the Las Vegas market to provide a comprehensive overview of gift, home decor and offerings. of furniture from the market. Market professionals Marie Burgos, Jamilyn Fournier, Jay Jeffers and Nadia Watt will also be panelists in the signature Ahead of the Curve program, which identifies trends and must-have products from exhibitors in the Las Vegas market. The trend discussion, which will be presented as both a pre-show webinar and an in-market program, features design experts in conversation with Kathryn Given, Head of Design and Development. market for Luxury interiors + Design. The live Q&A will take place on August 24 at 11 a.m. in Building B, WorldView on Sixteen. A recording of the pre-market webinar, August 3, is available.
Market advantages: dates to know
Market Pros will take over the @LasVegasMarket Instagram page with this calendar:
- August 22: Heather Smith is Director – Strategy and Membership for The Good Toy Group. Representing over 100 toy retailers, The Good Toy Group’s mission is “to unite and support the best independent toy stores in a cooperative business owned by its members to thrive and compete in promoting creative, quality sensitive toys. culture and quality that promote happiness and health. childhoods and productive lives. Members of the Good Toy Group gather at the Las Vegas Market to stock up on supplies, attend educational sessions and organize member meetings. @thegoodtoygroup
- August 23: Jay Jeffers is the founder of JayJeffers Inc., a design company and retail store in San Francisco, California. He was appointed to Elle Décor’s A-list and its work have been featured widely in shelter publications, including Architectural Digest, Domino, Forbes, Beautiful Home, Interior Design, Luxury, Modern Luxury Interiors California and more. He is the author of two design books and has designed collections for Arteriors and Accurate Lock & Hardware. JayJeffers – THE STORE offers bespoke furniture as well as beautiful objects discovered by Jeffers. @jayjeffers / @ jayjeffers.thestore
- August 24: Designer Nadia Watts is from Denver, CO. His work has been presented by 5280 Home, Chairish.com, Colorado Homes & Lifestyles, Dering Hall, ElleDecor.com, Luxe Interiors + Design, Reign Magazine and The scout guide. Its many awards include the Robert & Judi Newman Award for Excellence in Classical and Traditional Design with the Institute of Classical Architecture and Art and more. @ nadia.watts
- August 25: Kate Lester is an Los Angeles-based designer and retailer whose clientele includes professional athletes, entertainment industry insiders and the Hollywood elite. His work has been presented by California Home & Design, Cottages & Bungalows, House Beautiful, Martha Stewart, Refinery 29, Rue, The Wall Street Journal, The Zoe Report and more. Her Kate Lester Home store in Hermosa Beach, California features designer-quality decor with a vintage vibe. @klinteriors / @katelesterhome
- August 26: Jamilyn Fournier is curator and founding director of The Collector’s House in Scottsdale, Arizona. The Collector’s House offers home furnishings, accessories, antiques and unique, entertaining and tableware items, and textiles. @thecollectorshouse
- August 27: Adam Glassman is Creative Director of O, Oprah magazine. He oversees the visuals for O’s fashion, beauty and home editorial pages, including the famous Oprah’s Favorite Things gift guide. Glassman is the Honorary President and spokesperson for Gift for Life in 2021, the gift and home industries and the only charity. @therealadamsays
- August 28: French designer Marie Burgos serves clients around the world from New York, NY and Los Angeles, CA. She has served as Style Director and Contributing Beauty Editor for Bridal magazine of the world, has appeared on HGTV’s “The Unsellables” and her work has been featured by Casa Vogue, Elle Decor, Design Bureau, Interiors New York, Luxury Home, Time Out New York Magazine and more. Her Marie Burgos Design Collection, a line of lighting, furniture and decoration products, is inspired by her husband, photographer and filmmaker, Francis Augustine, and nostalgia for their home on the island of Martinique. @ marieburgos.design / @marieburgoscollection
The Market Pros website is now live with tips such as “As you walk between floors, in provisionals, cover parts of the show that are not your focus, look up and around. Note the trends, themes, colors, textures, lighting, ”by Smith of Good Toy Group.
Lenise Willis, editor-in-chief; Anne-Marie Earl, editor-in-chief; and Alex Herring, editor; make up the editorial team of Gifts & Decorative Accessories. The team keeps abreast of the latest product trends, market debuts, consumer insights and business news to keep retailers up to date with what’s happening in the gift industry. With reports from the GDA team, retailers are able to increase customer engagement, diversify their product line and more.