The Shade Store launches an exclusive collection with Martyn Lawrence Bullard
“Window treatments are the jewels of a room. The perfect curtain or blind enhances a space, giving it its own identity, ”said Martyn Lawrence Bullard. “When conceptualizing my new collection for The Shade Store, I was inspired by memories of my travels to the world’s most beautiful and iconic destinations. I adopted color combinations, patterns and styles. bright and dramatic, but also balanced and always accessible to the consumer. From creating a comfortable environment to creating a bold statement, a dress window is essential to the finished look, function and feel of any room. “
With an emphasis on embellishments, the new collection combines Bullard’s expertise in creating stunning interiors with his long-standing passion for the urge to travel. Bold flowers and vines in a cool color palette can join a selection of embroidered textured scissors that have a striking yet romantic flavor. Interesting stripes and timeless patterns like chinoiserie complete the assortment with unexpected touches to brighten up the home and bring joy to any space.
“As we continue to see an increased appetite for embellishments and colors, we are excited to bring Martyn’s distinct design perspective to our customers through this new collection,” said Ian gibbs, co-founder and creative director of The Shade Store. “He has reinvented the design experience, transforming his clients’ homes into works of art and this partnership is a natural complement that continues to strengthen The Shade Store’s commitment to providing our clients with luxurious materials for their cabinetry. windows. ”
“The Shade Store appreciates the importance of the constant evolution of the brand and the power of a partnership,” adds Bullard. “They encouraged me to express my love for colorful and inviting fabrics in a fresh and modern way that is both a welcome addition to their collections and a new look for the brand. The team has been a dream of work with, allowing me to create with a free hand and full expression, resulting in one of my most valuable signature collections to date. “
The Martyn Lawrence Bullard Collection for The Shade Store Collection includes the following styles:
- Nomadic stripe – Inspired by patterns found on carved wooden shields, this simple stripe captures ancestral elegance and celebrates a culturally fused modernity in its scale and texture.
- Tangier weaving – Inspired by the artisans of Tangier, this woven fabric is a new take on basket weave design, blending culture and time with its timeless textured nature.
- Sahara Stripe – Inspired by looks on the French catwalks, this gorgeous sheer fabric blends fashion and interior style in a subtle yet refreshing way. Its distinctive look is defined by a finely incorporated colorful stripe that takes it from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Palm tree – Inspired by the 19th century fascination with palm trees and the design of palm trees in interiors, Palmier celebrates the art of embroidery with a sophisticated vine-shaped palm design that captures a tropical flavor while bringing great elegance that adds an exotic touch to any room.
- Chinoiserie – Inspired by the art of hand painted wallpapers created in the 18th century for the most sophisticated living rooms in Europe, this contemporary take on a classic brings a modern twist to today’s audiences.
- Boho Vine – Inspired by the bohemian fashion movement, this vine motif merges the beauty of traditional chinoiserie with modern simplicity, allowing the fabric to become both a playful and versatile essential for today’s interiors.
The Martyn Lawrence Bullard for The Shade Store collection will be available in all of The Shade Store’s more than 100 showrooms nationwide and through the online showroom at theshadestore.com. At The Shade Store, expert-trained design consultants are available to help customers every step of the way, seven days a week, via website chat, email, phone or video consultation. Every order from The Shade Store is handcrafted in the United States and ships for free in 10 days or less. To ensure a perfect fit, The Shade Store’s national team of professionals will take care of all measurement and installation needs. Virtual assistance is also available.
About The Shade Store
The Shade Store is an upscale bespoke window treatment company with a rich heritage in luxury textiles and interior design. Its exclusive collection of over 1,300 in-stock fabrics and materials offers customers an unparalleled amount of style and customization options. Each window treatment is proudly handcrafted in the United States, hung and tested for quality assurance and shipped for free in 10 days or less. With over 100 showrooms nationwide, The Shade Store offers a full range of in-person and virtual design services for consumers and design business clients, including samples, free professional window measurements. and rendering of photos. In addition, the company is an advocate for environmental sustainability: for every purchase made, the company gives the “gift of the shade” by planting a tree in partnership with the Arbor Day Foundation. For more information on The Shade Store, please visit http://www.theshadestore.com.
About Martyn Lawrence Bullard
Martyn Lawrence Bullard is a recipient of multiple awards Los Angelesinterior designer renowned for his wide range of styles and eclectic, yet sophisticated and welcoming interiors. Martyn has been consistently named as one of the World’s Top 100 Interior Designers by Architectural summary, permanently featured in Elle Decor’s A List, and named one of the 25 best designers by Hollywood journalist. Popular television personality Martyn starred in the hit series Bravo, Million dollar decorators, and hosted Channel 4 Hollywood me in the UK, as well as a host of designer TV shows spanning over 65 countries.
SOURCE The Shadow Store