Senior Interior Designer – New York, NY, USA | Jobs
Aurélie Paradiso Design is looking for a Senior Interior Designer who wants to grow (with) a small business in a leadership role. The role is ideal for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit ready to assist and engage with the ins and outs of running a small practice.
The candidate will be expected to lead projects and teams and work directly with consultants, contractors and clients. This is a full-time position, with competitive compensation and benefits. The candidate will be expected to work (primarily) from the office and travel locally to project sites.
- Minimum 7 years of design experience on high-end residential or cultural projects.
- Solid project experience in all phases of project design and delivery, including construction administration.
- Ability to self-manage and supervise junior staff.
- Ability to collaborate and solve problems.
- Ability to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
- Resourceful and highly organized with an eye for detail and a passion for design and technical drawing/coordination.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of NYC building codes, ADA codes and building practices.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of 3D rendering software is a plus.
- Professional license in New York State preferred but not required.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
Aurelie Paradiso Design is committed to design excellence and personal and professional growth. We encourage curiosity and discovery in our process, in ourselves and in our clients. We appreciate the beauty of simplicity and efficiency.
We recently won a 2021 AIA LI Archi Award for Excellence in Architecture for a mixed-use commercial and residential building in Bridgehampton, NY.
You can submit your resume, portfolio and cover letter by email to [email protected]. Please write Senior interior designer position in the subject heading.
View your application history
Back to task list…