New Skyline Rooftop Bar Opens in Dallas’ Design District
There’s a rooftop bar perched in Dallas’ Design District: Called Sky Blu Rooftop Bar, it sits atop the Tru by Hilton Dallas Market Center, where it promises to offer the best view in town. Probably not a better view than the Reunion Tower, but possibly the best view from a rooftop bar.
According to a statement, it will open on June 23, with a modern design and layout, floor-to-ceiling windows, indoor and outdoor lounges, cocktails and views of Dallas, not to mention happy hours.
The bar is about a mile from the American Airlines Center, so they hope to serve as a venue for pre-cocktails before concerts or sports games.
There will be beer and wine, as well as a collection of cocktails including:
- Delayed flight – Vodka Tito’s, grapefruit, aperol and lime
- Lone Star Old Fashioned – Bulleit bourbon, demerara, angostura, grapefruit bitters
- Sky Blu Margarita – Altos Plata Tequila, Cointreau, Lime
- Normal clothes – mezcal Del Maguey Vida, charred pineapple, lemon and habanero shrub
- Frozen Delta – Tequila Hornitos Reposado, coconut cream, blue curaçao, lemon, toasted coconut
- Tally Man – Bourbon Maker’s Mark, plantation dark, averna amaro, tempus fugit banana
- Passion Fruit Rickey – Gin Bombay Sapphire, passion fruit, lime, soda
They give it a speakeasy vibe, saying it’s a hidden gem that can’t be found unless you already know where it is. That’s why we’re here today: to provide information on his whereabouts. The address is 1949 N. Stemmons Fwy.
The open plan space is ideal for events or parties, for which you can make a reservation.
Sky Blu Rooftop Bar and Tru by Hilton Dallas Market Center was acquired by Napali Capital in 2021. The building was originally built as a bank in 1965 (and operated as an office building before renovation), before opening in January 2021 as Tru by Hilton Dallas Market Center , with Aimbridge Hospitality managing day-to-day. day operations.