Intermediate Interior Designer – New York, NY, US | Jobs
New York, New York, United StatesLocation:
Thu 5 May ’22Posted on:
We are looking for a talented mid-level interior designer/architect to join our growing interiors team.. The selected candidate will work in close collaboration with the teams of architects from the beginning of the design until the realization of the project. An ability and interest in working with a wide range of clients across a range of typologies is strongly preferred.
Skills and experience required
- BA or MA in Interior Design, or Bachelor’s or Master’s in Architecture
- 4 to 7 years of relevant professional experience in interior architecture and design
- Experience with material selection, specifications and details
- Experience in producing coordinated FFE submission packages
- Knowledge of budgeting, furniture specifications and contract furniture dealers
- Versatility with multi-family residential, commercial, education and/or healthcare requirements
- Autonomous, focused, articulate, well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent graphic, 3D presentation, production and technical skills
- Mastery of Revit; familiarity with other 3D software and Adobe Design Suite
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
About Dattner Architects
The Dattner Architects Foundation is a civic architecture. We have a passion for the city and for designing spaces with inspiration and social impact. It defines our work and has led to numerous awards. Our practice is organized around three studios, each of which focuses on a specific typology: housing; education, culture and health; infrastructure and transportation. With over 100 people in our Manhattan office, we maintain a dynamic work environment. Learning and professional growth are nurtured through daily mentoring and collaboration, as well as socializing. We regularly host continuing education seminars, happy hour presentations and art exhibits for employees. Our firm promotes diversity, community involvement and work-life balance.
To apply: Intermediate interior designer
Please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10MB.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our corporate culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner