Intermediate Commercial Interior Designer (Remote) – Los Angeles, CA, US | Works
Los Angeles, California, United StatesLocation:
Mon 14 March ’22Posted on:
ZWP International is a multidisciplinary architecture and interior design firm located in California with a variety of diverse active commercial projects. Over the past 15 years, we have conducted extensive cooperation with many customers such as the most powerful real estate developers and well-known enterprises in China. We have designed more than 300 large urban commercial projects in more than 100 cities in 28 provinces in China. These projects are designed in high quality and satisfy the needs and expectations of customers.
ZWP has a team of international designers and talents with rich design experience and innovative spirit in various professional fields. He has a global perspective and has project experience in Greater China and around the world.
ZWP International seeks a talented Intermediate Commercial Interior Designer with experience working with creatives in a fast-paced environment. This position collaborates with a diverse and creative team, dedicated to excellence in design and innovative problem solving.
- Responds to feedback and changes to project parameters by developing an alternative design and maintains continuity of concept
- Facilitates project planning, produces graphic presentations and builds study models
- Manages and coordinates the project delivery process for small to large scale projects
- Coordinates and communicates regularly with managers, consultants and team members regarding project status
- Ensures work meets client requirements, is completed on time and within budget
- Works closely with senior designers supporting design and technical tasks
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design, architecture or related design field
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience with retail/commercial projects preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintains effective communication with project team members
- Experience with AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, Adobe, Microsoft office, Enscape or Vray
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Good presentation skills
ZWP International’s benefits program includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, sick and vacation, 401(k) benefits.
Please submit a PDF document no larger than 10MB including a brief cover letter, examples of your portfolio, and CV to [email protected] Be sure to include “Intermediate Designer” in the subject line.
Our ideal candidates will be able to transition to an office work environment in the Los Angeles area as soon as possible. No phone calls or appointments will be accepted.
View your application history
Back to task list…