Interior Designer – San Francisco, CA, USA | Works
San Francisco, California, United StatesLocation:
Tue 23 Aug ’22Posted on:
Moment X is an experimental architecture and interior design studio based in San Francisco, California. We believe the built environment should radiate the warmth of tactility and spatial quality. While today’s buildings are no longer manufactured but assembled, we are committed to bringing humanistic care and a natural atmosphere to all our projects. Our expertise ranges from residential, cultural and commercial projects to institutional projects.
Alongside everyday practices, we strive to explore interdisciplinary research and introspective criticism. We hope to facilitate theoretical discourse as a vehicle for designing more innovative and benevolent works that challenge the norm and also better serve communities.
We are looking for a creative and experienced interior designer to join our dynamic and growing team. This position is an essential part of our design team. We hope this person is passionate about design and has rich experience in modern residential and commercial projects, especially familiar with FFE in local/global market and interior details. In this role, you will also influence and develop the company’s design philosophy while taking the lead. The candidate must enjoy seeing their designs take shape from scratch to fully constructed projects.
- Assist and participate in all phases of the design, from conceptual design to construction administration.
- Prepare, coordinate and complete sets of construction documents.
- Select furniture, materials, fixtures and hardware
- Communicate with suppliers and showrooms, assist with sourcing
- Collaborate with various teams to establish objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Oversee day-to-day construction administration activities including coordination with contractor, owner and consultants to maintain project progress.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture or interior design
- Over 5 years of experience designing and developing high end single family and commercial tenant improvement projects.
- Familiar with California and Bay Area planning and building code
- Technical knowledge of the types of projects mentioned above.
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills.
- Mastery of Revit and Rhino.
- Live in the Bay Area and be able to travel to SF
- Salary according to experience
- Performance based bonus
At Moment X, the well-being and happiness of our employees is a top priority. We offer a great work environment and great benefits, including
- Fun and rewarding place to work in San Francisco
- Health insurance benefit
- Flexible working hours
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Regular interdisciplinary events, team lunch and annual parties
- Core values include collaboration, openness, integrity, respect, reliability and continuous improvement
Type of flexible employment: full-time, part-time or contract
View your application history
Back to task list…