Interior Designer – Miami, FL, United States | Works
The award-winning hotel architecture and interior design company is looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual for the position of Interior Designer with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience. The candidate should have excellent design skills and be able to take on a variety of roles and challenges. Our environment is fast-paced and the individual must contribute with other team members to ensure project deadlines are met. The candidate must also pose the ability to produce breathtaking presentations for client submissions. We are looking for someone with a lot of initiative and able to carry out various projects with a minimum of supervision.
- Degree in architecture or interior design
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 2014, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills. Must be able to express ideas both visually and verbally.
- Initiative to anticipate problems and find solutions / must be organized and autonomous
- Be able to work on all phases of the design (schematic and interior design, design development, construction documents and construction administration).
- Know the drawings and details of FF&E production and millwork
- Ability to coordinate and follow up with consultants and suppliers of all trades involved in the project.
- Knowledge of building codes/ADA
- 3D Modeling/Rendering (Autodesk 3d Studio or Maya, Google Sketchup, Lightwave, Rhino)
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Must work in the Miami office full-time
- Must have a work permit or be a US citizen.
- Experience in hotel design
- Revit experience
Must send your resume and portfolio for review. Will not be considered without these 2 requirements.
Salary according to experience. This is a full time position.
Must send your resume and portfolio for review. Will not be considered without these 2 requirements. Salary according to experience. This is a full time position. All applicants must have US legal status. Please send resume and portfolio to [email protected]
Back to task list…