Interior Designer – Los Angeles, CA, USA | Works
Alloi Architecture + Construction is a growing, award-winning design-build firm comprised of architects, builders and support staff. Our work ranges from modern kitchen renovations to large scale institutional projects, with most of our practices focused on the detailed design and construction of high performance custom minimalist modern homes.
We are looking for an interior designer with 5+ years of experience to manage the interior architecture and design of various unique projects in Los Angeles.
We value craftsmanship and creativity in architecture and construction and are expanding our team of focused professionals.
See our work at www.alloi.us
- Understand the interior design selection process
- Select and manage materials and accessories
- Work closely with the design and construction team
- Create digital and physical moodboards
- Present design packages to clients and associates
- Interact and manage architectural office procedures
- Sketch conceptual layouts by hand
- Model your projects digitally
- Understand the building and planning codes of Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Culver City
- Understand cost management
- Be humble and teachable
Skills and experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in interior design and construction for single-family residential projects
- Degree in interior design / interior architecture required.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong procurement knowledge for materials and FF&E required.
- Management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- team player
- Work in cooperation
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellence in Revit MANDATORY.
- Ideal Bluebeam Skill
- Fohlio ideal skill
- Ideal Lumion Skill
- Strong interest and proficiency in lighting design an asset.
- Work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Ability to coordinate with multiple disciplines
- Commensurate with level of education, work experience and demonstrated knowledge base.
- Full benefits package included.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email the following documents to apply and make sure to add your name to the subject line of the email
- Cover letter
- Emails and phone numbers of three references (U.S. phone numbers only
- Applicants will need to arrange calls between references and the Alloi hiring manager
Our interview process:
- Stage 1 selection interview: 20-minute zoom
- Detailed interview of stage 2: zoom of 60 minutes
- Stage 3 referral interviews: 10 minute call per referral
View your application history
Back to task list…